The server will install the following scripts:
These are updated to the latest versions monthly. This list may not show the changes as new scripts are added..
- b2evolution A multilingual multi user multi-blog engine.
- Mephisto Mephisto is a blog engine with some simple CMS-ish concepts (sections, pages) and a very flexible templating system.
- Movable Type The Movable Type platform makes it easy for you to both author content and interact with your community of readers.
- Nucleus Maintains multiple weblogs. Textpattern 4.0.6 A free, flexible, elegant, easy-to-use content management system for all kinds of websites, even weblogs.
- Typo Typo is a lean engine that makes blogging easy.
- WordPress A semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability.
- WordPress MU The multi-user version of the WordPress blog engine.
- PHP-Calendar A web-based calendar and event scheduled written in PHP.
- phpScheduleIt A web-based resource scheduling system that allows administered management of reservations on any number of resources, such as conference rooms.
- Plans Plans lets you put calendars on the web.
- WebCalendar A PHP application used to maintain a calendar for one or more persons and for a variety of purposes.
- Magento Magento is a new professional open-source eCommerce solution offering unprecedented flexibility and control.
- OpenX OpenX is an open-source ad server, with an integrated banner management interface and tracking system for gathering statistics.
- osCommerce osCommerce is the leading Open Source online shop e-commerce solution.
- PHPCoin The phpCOIN (Clients, Order, Invoices, and Notes) package was designed for small to medium sized web hosting resellers.
- SugarCRM A powerful open-source package for managing customer relationships.
- ZenCart Zen Cart is a free, user-friendly, open source shopping cart system.
- AROUNDMe AROUNDMe is the perfect solution for community builders wishing to bring together multiple mutual interest groups within a shared knowledge network.
- bbPress bbPress is forum software with a twist from the creators of WordPress.
- CivicSpace CivicSpace is a free open-source software platform for grassroots organizing and civic activity.
- IntegraMOD IntegraMOD is a pre-modded version of phpBB with great modifications that are made compatible with each other.
- phpBB A high powered, fully scalable, and highly customizable Open Source bulletin board package. Simple Machines Forum 1.1.5
- Simple Machines Forum (SMF) is a free, professional grade software package that allows you to set up your own online community within minutes.
Content Management Systems
- Drupal A full-featured content management/discussion engine suitable to setup a news-driven community or portal site.
- Joomla Joomla is a powerful Open Source Content Management System.
- Mambo Mambo is a powerful Open Source Content Management System.
- Moodle Moodle is a course management system (CMS) to help educators create effective online learning communities.
- PHP-Nuke A content management and portal solution featuring web-based administration, surveys, customizable blocks, modules and themes with multilanguage support.
- phpWebSite phpWebSite provides a complete web site content management system.
- PostNuke A flexible Open Source content management system.
- Radiant CMS Radiant is a no-fluff, open source content management system designed for small teams.
- Xoops XOOPS is an extensible, OO, easy to use dynamic web content management system written in PHP.
- DaDaBIK DaDaBIK is a free PHP application that allows you to easily create a highly customizable front-end for a database in order to search, insert, update and delete records
- phpMyAdmin A browser-based MySQL database management interface.
- phpPgAdmin A browser-based PostgreSQL database management interface.
- Django Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
- Ruby on Rails An open-source web framework that's optimized for programmer happiness and productivity.
- cgiemail The purpose of cgiemail is to take the input of WWW forms and convert it to an e-mail format defined by the author of the WWW form.
- FormMail FormMail is a generic HTML form to e-mail gateway that parses the results of any form and sends them to the specified users.
- NMS::FormMail NMS::FormMail is a generic HTML form to e-mail gateway that parses the results of any form and sends them to the specified users. It is a drop-in replacement for the older FormMail program.
- phpLedMailer phpLedMailer is a simple, cool, easy-to-use single-mailing-list application
- PHPList PHPlist is a web application that implements a personalised mailing list manager or customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- poMMo poMMo is versatile mass mailing software. It can be used to add a mailing list to your Web site or to organize stand alone mailings.
- RoundCube RoundCube Webmail is a browser-based multilingual IMAP client with an application-like user interface.
- SquirrelMail SquirrelMail is a standards-based webmail package written in PHP
- Advanced Guestbook Advanced Guestbook is a PHP-based guestbook script.
- i-dreams.net Guestbook.
- FAQMasterFlex This is a database-driven application for creating and maintaining Frequently Asked Questions.
- Help Center Live A problem reporting and help desk application.
- PHP Support Tickets A feature-rich PHP helpdesk.
- Piwik Piwik is an open source web analytics software. It gives interesting reports on your website visitors, your popular pages and more.
- Coppermine Coppermine is a multi-purpose fully-featured and integrated web picture gallery script written in PHP.
- Gallery Gallery is a web based software product that lets you manage your photos.
- Zenphoto Zenphoto is an answer to lots of calls for an online gallery solution that just makes sense.
- dotProject An open source project management tool.
- PHProjekt PHProjekt is a modular application for the coordination of group activities and to share information and document via intranet and internet.
- Advanced Poll Advanced Poll is a polling system with powerful administration tool.
- LimeSurvey LimeSurvey is a set of PHP scripts that interact with MySQL to develop surveys, publish surveys and collect responses to surveys.
- Bugzilla Bugzilla is server software designed to help you manage software development.
- Flyspray Flyspray is an uncomplicated, web-based bug tracking system for assisting with software development.
- Mantis Mantis is a free popular web-based bug tracking system.
- Trac Enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software development projects.
- DokuWiki DokuWiki is a standards compliant, simple to use Wiki, mainly aimed at creating documentation of any kind.
- Instiki Instiki is a wiki clone with strong focus on ease of installation and running.
- MediaWiki MediaWiki is a free Wiki software package, used to run WikiPedia.
- MoinMoin Advanced, easy to use and extensible WikiEngine with a large community of users.
- Php-Wiki A Php-WikiWeb is a web site where anyone can edit the pages through an HTML form.
- TikiWiki A full featured free software Wiki/CMS/Groupware written in PHP.
- TWiki TWiki is a flexible, powerful, and easy to use enterprise collaboration platform.
- eTicket eTicket is a widely-used open source support ticket system.
- osTicket osTicket is a widely-used open source support ticket system.